Saturday, May 31, 2008

New kit for sale and a freebie

Hello everybody,
hope you are having a nice weekend!

I made a new kit and it will be available soon at Designer Scraps and at Magical-Scraps.
It's called "Cherished" and I like how it turned out... Love the colors!
There are 12 paper 700x700 and 60 elements! You will like it!

Also remember that my kits are all -30% at Designer Scraps until Monday. So grab them for this very affordable price before the Sale ends! :)

This is the preview:


I also have a new freebie for you. It's my "Live, laugh and love". This is the second kit I've made, all in Paint Shop Pro.... So, be good to me!

You can download it from here.



Happy scrappin'!

Laura

9 comments:

Patty's Pondering said...

Oh thank yo so much!! It is a beautiful kit!

weescotslass said...

wow, thanks Laura, another fantastic kit =D Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talent with us, It's really appreciated. Big hugs Chelle xox

Marilou said...

thank you! i love the colors

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing your talent.Another beauty kit.Like the colours .
Ve a nice day.Hugs Lorri:)

Angela in NC said...

Thank you so very much for sharing your talent and your hard work!..I for one am truly grateful and thankful for your kindness and generosity!...Thank you again for sharing!

:::hugs:::
Angela in NC

Heather Stokes said...

OOOOHHHHHHHHHH
It is Gorgeous. I wish it was full size = (

Anonymous said...

Awesome kits as always!!! Was wondering if you had a banner and/or a link button to your blog that I could add to my site that i'm working on getting up? If so could you please make it snaggable here on your blog?!

Thanks much for sharing your creativity, talent and passion!

Mamen said...

Thank you for the scrap free, it's very nice

aussiejean said...

thank you for sharing this lovely kit