Sunday, May 25, 2008

Announcement and a freebie

Hello everybody!

I'm so proud to announce that starting next week I will sell my kits at Designer Scraps!
For me it's a great honour and I thank Farrah very much for accepting me in her store!! :)

Also, I have a new kit comin' out so.... stay tuned!

In the meanwhile, I have a freebie for you. It's my "Colourful" kit. It's a kit I had for sale. It's the 2nd kit I've made so it's quite basic but I hope you will like it!

You can download it from here:

Preview:

3 comments:

GingerScraps said...

Hi, I will be putting a link to this freebie on my freebie blog today, GingerScraps

http://gingerscraps.blogspot.com

Kessa said...

This is just gorgeous - so bright & summery. Thanks so much.

MissDaisy said...

Estoy haciendo un tutorial con estos hermosos elementos. Gracias por tu generosidad y tu arte. CariƱos desde Argentina.