Monday, February 16, 2009

SBS Grand Opening + new kit and freebie!!

Hello everyone!!
Hope you had a sweet Valentine's Day and a great weekend!!

Simply beautiful Scraps store is almost ready to open!!! WOOOOOHOOOO!!
Lots of new kits, freebies and a sale!!
Can't wait to see it :)




I have a new kit ready for this new beautiful store.
It's a full size "mini" kit called "Believe in dreams".
You can get it for just $3.00 (full price) but for the Grand Opening sale you can have it 50% off like all my other kits!!

Preview:


And, as promised, I also have a taggers size free kit for you all!!
It's Easter themed and you can get it at Simply Beautiful Scraps only (under freebies)!!
Hope you like it :)

Preview:

Hugz!! :)


3 comments:

Craftymumz Creations said...

I went to the link and there is not a section labeled freebie nor is there a terms of use given... I want to be sure of what that is before I spend the money. You have LOTS of great kits I'd be interested in for my scrapbooking as well as crafting.
Thank you...

Unknown said...

Very cute kit for Easter!!! I can't d/l it from the store. Don't know why.

Josbits2 said...

Thanks Laura, I registered and downloaded this awesome kit.
Thank you so very much for sharing.
Luv Jo.xx.