Friday, April 29, 2011

Sale and QP freebie!

Hi!!

I'm having a 40% off sale on my kits (except the new released "Love you, mom!" - 25% off).
The sale will end on Sunday, May the 1st!


Also, I have a little something for you, hope you like it.. :)
It's a QP made using my "Love you, mom!" kit.
I'm not very familiar with layouts sooooo, please, be good to me :)
If you like it, you can download it from here:



Preview:



And this is the qp with my mommy's picture in it :)
Love you, mom!! :)




Have a beautiful weekend everyone!!!

Hugs :)

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Apr. 29, 2011. Thanks again.

Crowned.Lion said...

It is beautiful, you should give yourself more credit. Keep up the "Great Work". Happy Mom's day!!!

JoyfullyOrange In Heaven said...

Beautiful page! I hope you showed it to your mom with her photo in it, she would be proud to hang it on her wall - I know I would. Good job Laura!

Many Blessings, Deborah/JoyfullyOrange