Monday, March 9, 2009

Hopes And Dreams 4 Farrah

Please...

Everyone read this post:

http://jillannsscraps.blogspot.com/2009/03/asking-for-help.html

I think that many of you already know Farrah.
She's not only the owner of Simply Beautiful Scraps (previously known as Designer Scraps Livin' Large) but she's one of the most lovely, friendly and good-hearted women I've ever met on the net (and in life, I believe.. even if I've never met her).
She's going through some health issues and she needs help (read more about her here: http://farrahscreations.blogspot.com/2009/03/whats-going-on-with-me.html).

If you are a designer, you can contribute to a Charity kit (e-mail Jillann for the color palette).
If you just want to donate, go to the above link and you will find a donate button at the top of the page (to the right).
Any help is welcome!

Thank you from the bottom to everyone who will contribute!

And thank you for reading.

1 comment:

Farrah's Designer Scraps said...

Thank you so much sweetie! I greatly appreciate what everyone is doing to help me! Love you!