Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Quick notes

Just a few quick notes:

Tantrum's store won't be back at the moment but everything will move to another store that will be up soon... hopefully :
I won't upload all my kits over there, neither the full sized ones, just the new taggers ones and a few of the older ones. So, from now on, my oldest kits (and the newest, of course!) and the full sized kits will only be available at Livin' Large... If this may interest someone :)

Also, I have a looooot of mails asking me to use my kits for free for tuts. I will reply to all of you soon. I haven't had the time yet, I was away for the weekend and yesterday's been a terrific monday. So, please, be patient :)

Third. I have a new freebie coming out this week. It's a Livin' Large colab kit and it's against Domestic Violence. It's gonna be huuuuuuuuge!!
I will post the preview as soon as the kit is up :)

Have a nice day!

No comments: