Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tags updates, new award and old PTU kit now free #3!

Hello everybody!!

First, I just wanted to let you know that I've posted lots of stunning tags made by my amazing CT on my showcase blog:
http://cinnamonscrapstagsshowcase.blogspot.com/

Thanks for looking!!

Second: I've received another award.
This was given to me by Snappy (http://snappyscrappy.blogspot.com/).

Thank you so much Snappy for thinking of me, much appreciated!!



Third: this is another of my oldest PTU kits that I'm now sharing as freebie.

PLEASE: ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS IS ONE OF MY FIRST KITS, MADE ALMOST A YEAR AGO! BE GOOD TO ME!! :)


If you like it, you can download it from here:

http://www.4shared.com/file/94510371/ed571d46/CS_countrygarden.html


Preview:


Have a nice day everyone!

Hugz!!

11 comments:

crafterab said...

Very nice. Thanks a bunch for sharing it.

Dianna said...

Congratulation on the award and thanks for the freebie. I actually had the last one, but this is a new one for me (never mind that it is a year old)!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Mar. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 25 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 25 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

PIAnita said...

Like it?!?!? I love it!!!!
Thank you for sharing

Ruthie PCOS Momma said...

If that was your first kits.. HOLY MOLLLLEEEYYY!!! Girl you are GOOD!!! Thank you so much for sharing! I love it! :)

nana said...

And it's a beauty too!! Thank you so much for sharing!!

mungo said...

Thank you for this beautiful kit

Honey aka DAMSV said...

Love the colors - thanks hun.

Tineke said...

Awesome kit, thank you so much