Monday, February 23, 2009

My first tag template and new awards :)

Hi!!
Hope you had a gread weekend! :)

I made my first tag template. Nothing special, but if you like it, you can download it from here:

http://www.4shared.com/file/89055855/ebb7f223/CS_tagtemplate1.html

You are more than welcome to use it in tuts, but please, do not share it. Direct people to my blog for the download. A link back to my blog is always appreciated :)
Thank you!!

Preview:


I've also received 2 new awards.

The first one comes from the very talented Rose (http://rosestutsntags.blogspot.com/).
Thank you so much Rose for thinking of me :)

The Premio Dardos award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day.

The rules are:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person that has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to other 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.



I pass this award to:
(15 were too maaaany to check, sorry!!)

The second award comes from Shadow http://shadowcreationz.blogspot.com.
Thank you so much Shadow for thinking of me again :)
The Rules to this award are this:
Pass on to 5 of your fav blogs and list their url and also list the name of the Person & url from whom you recieved the award from.
I pass this award to:
Thank you again for both my awards, much appreciated :)
See you soon with some more tag templates!
Hugz :)



2 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 24 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

craftychic said...

Thank you for the great template - well done :-)